Thursday, July 19, 2012

Travel Thursday: Enchanted Kingdom

Yay! Now who doesn’t love going to theme parks. It was so much fun, challenging (riding tough rides) and nauseating (Because I forgot that anti-vertigo pill.) Anyway, I still survived Space Shuttle and Anchor’s Away. So here are fun photos with my friends when we visited Enchanted Kingdom last May.

Enchanted Kingdom is 2 hours commute away from my town. It is located in Sta. Rosa City in my province, Laguna. For more info you can check their website, just click here.
EKstreme ride!

Soaking wet due to some water splashing action.
The Victoria Park
4D Discovery Theatre
That's Alvi. All smiles during the parade at Victoria Park
Alvi, scoring a hot date. ;)
Behind the bar is the main attraction - Space Shuttle (a roller coaster ride)
Oh, I hate this ride! Got us all soaking wet.




















It was such an amazing day, spending time with my friends and braving the rides.


Do you like visiting theme parks? Do you enjoy extreme rides?


♥ Pin

2 comments: