Monday, July 30, 2012

July 2012 Haul

So, here's what I hauled this month :) I thought why not just post a collective haul for the entire month, since I didn't get a lot of stuff.
Nars Hopelessly Devoted Set


In my Beauty Wishlist post, I intended to get Nars Sin blush but I was drawn more into Deep Throat, which I also thought about getting. Nars blushes retails for 1,450 php and their bronzer is 1,850 php. So, I decided to get the Hopelessly Devoted set with Blush-Bronzer Duo and two Lip Glosses, which sells at 2,950 php. I’m not sure if it’s a good deal, but I think it’s a good way to test Nars stuff, because it’s my first time to buy their products. So far I’m loving Deep Throat – the only one I’ve tried yet.
Nars Deep Throat Blush-Laguna Bronzer Duo, Orgasm and Crepuscule Lipglosses
Revlon Fantasy Pencil and Gel 
Also in my wishlist is Imperialis moisturizer from Lush and I got it, yay!
Lush Angels on Bare Skin cleanser, Tea Tree Water and Imperialis Moisturizer
Asian Secrets Lulur Body Scrub
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach 
I actually needed the skin care stuff that I got, however for the makeup stuff, I just wanted to try them out.

So, did you haul anything this month?


♥, Pin

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I haven't been to Sephora this month so I haven't! I've heard a lot of good things about that Bobbi Brown concealer so I may have to pick that up :) Great purchases!

    Please check out my blog giveaway :) http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2012/08/handmade-italian-leather-bracelets.html

    ReplyDelete