Friday, July 27, 2012

Tag: 8 Most Worn Things

This is the 8 most worn things tag, I've seen this a lot and decided to do it and I also tag all of you to do it as well, if you still haven't. I think tag posts and videos (YouTube) are fun to read/do/watch, because you see how girly girls are very different even if they share same interests, and also you get to discover new products and stuff. 

So here is the list for the MOST WORN:
  1. Hair product
  2. Lip product
  3. Nail Polish
  4. Fragrance
  5. Earrings
  6. Top
  7. Purse
  8. Shoes


Bad capture, oops


Hair Product - Lush Karma Komba: I don't use leave in products in my hair very much, just when I need it badly (I don't even use conditioner everyday), so I just chose my fave shampoo. It smells so good and gives nice volume and shine to my hair.


Lip Product - The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lip Butter and MAC Brave Lipstick: I apply this lip butter before I sleep, after morning shower and every time I need to at home. I already hit its bottom; This lipstick is my everyday go to color, a neutral pink beige shade.


Nail Polish -  Dior Vernis 386


Fragrance - Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue: It smells very fresh and clean, and it's exactly what I look for in perfumes.


Earrings - Heart Stud Earrings my brother gave me as Christmas present: I just love it because it's a simple stud earrings but cute because of its shape and its little stones.
Top -Plaid Button down by Dorothy Perkins: I got this in 2008 and it's still in very good shape and I still use it. I also think that plaid shirt is a classic piece. Love it!
Purse - White handbag by Guess: This is a roomy bag that I love, first because it matches everything, second because it fits all my everyday essentials.
Shoes - Nude Quilted Flats by Reva: It's quite dirty and worn out. I use this shoes a lot. It's a safe style - as you can probably tell, I like to stay on the safe, classic style. Another thing I liked about this shoes is that I didn't have to break them in... It felt comfortable the first time i used it.

Those are my 8 most worn stuff. What's yours? Let me know if you've done this tag. I'd love to read your post!


♥, Pin

3 comments:

  1. I want to do this tag :) It looks fun. I love getting shoes that you don't have to break in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that great?! Thank you for your awesome feedback :)

      Delete
  2. I love this tag! I've done it on my blog as well :) I love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, such a classic scent!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete