Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tag: What's Your Makeup Style?




I've seen this in one of Elle and Blair's blog. It's a thread called Tag: What's your makeup style? I thought it was fun to answer and seeing others answer is kind of cool as well. So in case you stumble across this blog, I hope you can do this tag too!


  1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?
  2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
  3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
  4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
  5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
  6. Smoky eyes or red lips?
  7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
  8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
Here are my answers…
  1. To be all made up in 5 minutes is quite impossible for me. But I'll go for pink lips and mascara.
  2. Crazy cat liner.
  3. Skincare.
  4. Powder, lipbalm or lipgloss.
  5. Olay Face Serum.
  6. Smokey eyes.
  7. Lipgloss.
  8. Hmm… Eyebrow products I guess. At first, I didn’t like filling in my eyebrows.
     Let me know in the comment if you did this tag so I can see your answers.

     :*, Pin

     Photo from here






No comments:

Post a Comment