Monday, July 2, 2012

Nail of the Day: Dior Vernis 386

So, today, I'm wearing this light frosty bubblegum pink polish from Dior Vernis Voyage Collection in 386 (it's so sad that it has no name.) I don't own a lot of polishes, but most of what I own is pink. This one is my favorite because it's the perfect shade of pink, it's very feminine and its formulation is very easy to work with. It's also opaque that you can actually get away with a single coat.


Dior Vernis 386 from Collection Voyage

2 coats in natural light
I believe you can find a lot polishes in this shade, however, I really cannot suggest a dupe since I have not tried different variety of polishes aside from what I have and those in the salon. 


What's on your nails?


:*, Pin

2 comments:

  1. Nice One!

    Following your blog!

    Check out mine
    http://chicandchoco.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Will definitely check out yours!

    ReplyDelete