Monday, July 23, 2012

Brushes Cleaning Day!

This is not a "How to: Clean Your Makeup Brushes Tutorial" but I'll just show or tell you some this and that of how I do it. But I hope you find it helpful though. 


I use the Babyflo Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes. This is a 200ml bottle, I have this for more than a year and I still have a bit remaining. It's because I don't wear makeup all the time.
 I just wash them the usual way. Just like shampooing hair and rinsing, avoiding the end of the metal in the handle to get soaked. After getting them cleaned, I lay them in a tray with wash cloth. I position them downwards to prevent any excess water to run to the part where the hairs are glued.
 I wash them every other week or when needed. If I will not use them I just store them clean.
Placing them in this position doesn't distort their shape. After they dry, they just go back to their original fluffy shape.


It is such a chore, but I enjoy washing them. Do you have fun cleaning your brushes?


♥, Pin

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy washing mine haha although it can be pretty disgusting! xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,I hate washing mine..but I wash them every week because it`s really important :)

    Beauty Blog: Me and my Cousin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I don't use them all at once so, every other week is fine with me :)

      Delete
  3. I enjoy seeing all the dirt come off them!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Much love: http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/ - If you want to follow back if you don't already. I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so I would really appreciate it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Just followed you. Thank you for amazing feedback :)

      Delete