Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TonyMoly Expert Triple BB Cream: Review

Just a quick overview, BB Cream or Blemish Balm, or Beauty Balm is a multi-purpose product. It is a foundation, moisturizer, concealer and sunblock in one. But I’d say that it’s comparable to a tinted moisturizer rather than all that it claims it is.


It took me a long time to find and buy a BB Cream that I would like, because most of the product I tested seemed to always have specks of glitters or look shimmery on my skin. I didn’t like that for I have a combination type of skin, where there are both oily and dry areas, so I don’t really need any extra shine.


I have quite a few things to say about this product - TONYMOLY Expert Triple BB Cream SPF 45, PA +++.




TONYMOLY is a Korean brand and I’ve heard a lot of good reviews from different brands from Korea. So when I tried and liked it on the counter, I decided to give it a try. It comes in a 50ml tube with a pump which I like, because I can control the amount of product that I need. I only use half pump from the tube and it gives out about a little less than a pea size amount and it covers my entire face and neck! I use my fingers to work it into my skin and it blends easily. It gives light coverage buildable to medium, but I prefer a light coverage. Also, like most BB Creams, I believe it has only one shade, but its shade will suit fair to medium skin tone as it doesn't give a lot of coverage. This costs 928 Php.


I think that this would be suitable to all skin types, because I have oily areas in my face but it didn’t make it oilier and didn’t break me out, considering the type of weather here in the Philippines (it’s always hot and sunny – plus point for SPF 45, PA +++). I love that it makes my skin look brighter, it reduces redness and it evens out my skin tone. And once I set it with powder (additional coverage), my skin just looks flawless and fresh. I really like how it gives my skin a nice healthy glow.

Like I said, BB Cream is comparable to a tinted moisturizer, so if you want full coverage, this may not be a product for you. But it’s definitely a product worth giving a try!

Have you tried any BB Cream and do you like it?

:*, Pin

1 comment:

  1. I think this product is more for oily skin. I also use this BB cream regulary when going to school. The only thing I didn't like about the product is that it only comes in one shade. But other than that, there's a lot to love about this product.

    Ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete