Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beauty Wishlist

I don't usually like making a wishlist because wishing for something means you want to have it and you will make a way to get it. Gaining new stuff is great but I’m refraining from buying things I don’t need. So, in cases like this that I decide to make one, I just try to make sure my wishes are justified. ;)



I'm almost out of moisturizer, I love what I'm currently using, it but I've been looking around for something new to try and Imperialis caught my eyes. It's meant for combination skin and I would definitely try anything from Lush.


I've been staring at Viva Glam Nicki at MAC counter for a while now. It's a very pretty bright pink. I'm still fighting myself to get, but definitely noted on my wishlist just in case.
Finally, Nars blush in Sin. I've seen nice reviews with this blush. I don't have a berry shade yet and I think it's a versatile color to have in my collection.


Do you make wishlists? If so, do you end up getting them?


:*, Pin

2 comments:

  1. I love making wishlists, I feel like it motivates me more sometimes to try and get what's on them. I've been looking at this lipstick too, but I can't decide if it's too bright for me!

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post an update if I end up getting my wishes :) Thanks for your awesome feedback, Melissa.

      Delete