Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free: Review

Laura Mercier is one brand that is well known for their amazing skin care and makeup line. The brand’s Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Oil Free is the first and only product (yet) that I bought from them. It says it will give lightweight flawless coverage.


It gives light coverage, though it’s buildable to medium, I stick with its little coverage because I find it hard to apply due to its thick consistency, and also because it doesn’t feel oil free at all, I don’t like to pile it up. It did not break me out, but my face gets really oily and it’s not pretty. I’d rather use my TonyMoly BB Cream. The humidity here in the Philippines makes my skin oily + this moisturizer = can you imagine?


It is not a complete fail, but I would use this product only if the weather is cooler (which is rare) because to be honest, it looks and feels super, super, super and super dewy.



It comes in a 50ml tube and costs 1,200 php. I’m in color nude. Hmmm… I’d say there are other tinted moisturizers out there that you might like better, or BB Cream, which are oil free and non-comedogenic and might even cost less. I will definitely use my tube all up, but it's not something to repurchase.

What's your favorite tinted moisturizer?

♥, Pin

5 comments:

  1. That looks interesting with it being oil free. I have never tried tinted moisturiser because I like a heavy coverage but if I lived in a warm country I would probably be more prone to experiment with them.

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't even use this specific product on a warm weather.

      You have a nice blog, followed you already :)

      Delete
  2. I love products with “oil-free” features because I have oily face. Happy Valentines day!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete