Friday, April 18, 2014

Such a slacker!

Yup! That's me. I hope to come back and make "informative blogs" ;).

It was a difficult time for me that past one and a half year since I moved and worked to another country, where the culture is far different from, maybe the rest of the countries in the globe.
City where I'm living now.

I've been to a trip to another country last week, and a native told us when he knew where we are from "if you survived living there, you will survive living anywhere in the world." And yes, I guess that's true.

One more reason, I didn't get a laptop until last month, so now is a good time to get back on my writing.

So, my dear blogger friends and all my readers, this time, I'm really hoping not to slack on work anymore.

Love you all,
Pin :*

No comments:

Post a Comment