Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the Balm Bahama Mama: Review

I love bronzer. I also use it as a neutral blush and use it as an eye makeup. And, I think it’s truly a versatile product. I have not gone through a lot of different bronzers, but I really like the Balm’s Bahama Mama Bronzer.

First of all, the packaging is beautiful, like all other the Balm compacts. It’s nice that it’s made of sleek packing made out of cardboard and magnet that closes it. 
It does not come with a brush, which I think is fine because some product's brush is disappointing. The packaging gets really dirty after some time, I just clean it with damp cotton pad, no worries. It weighs 7.08g and retails for 775 php.
In the pan, it looks deep bronze with specks of shimmer and I actually thought that it will look scary deep brown on my skin. But it just gives a really pretty subtle glow and it is buildable. So, I think this will suit light to medium skin tone.
(left) blended with brush, (right) heavy swatch (sorry, not very focused)
I really like that the powder blends really well and stays on for whole day, approximately 6 to 8 hours.

Overall, I would recommend this product if you are looking for a good bronzer. It’s a little expensive, but the quality is great.



Have you tried any product from the Balm?


What's your favorite bronzer?


:*, Pin

3 comments:

  1. haven't tried it yet, as this is the first time i heard of it! great post, though!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? the Balm has amazing products, quite expensive but totally worth it. I just have this bronzer and their translucent powder though.

      Thank you for the awesome feedback. Salamat!

      Delete
  2. i've been wanting to try this for so long but it's kinda pricey. i LOVE the balm though, what a great brand!
    btw thanks for commenting on my blog, i really appreciate it! <3

    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete