Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lush Skin Care Review: Angels on Bare Skin

When it comes to skin care, I’ve always thought that organic product would not be too beneficial for my problematic skin. If you have acne prone skin, you think about using potent products (which I’ve used before and it is effective, I made a post about it) to combat breakouts, well at least for me. So I’m skeptical about trying out Lush skin care and it would be such a risk since it’s not cheap.
Right now, I use a cleanser, toner and moisturizer from Lush. So expect a series of skin care review.

The cleanser I chose from Lush is Angels on Bare Skin. I got it because the lady at the counter said that it is best for normal to oily skin and also prevents pimples. And, according to Lush site it is a gentle lavender scrub.  They say that the rose and lavender are added to soothe and help balance out combination skin. These cleansers will remain fresh for up to three months. It should be fine because I would approximate that my 125g pot will last for five to six weeks.
I love it because...
♥ It smells really nice. Very relaxing, it’s like an aromatherapy.
♥ Although it is a scrub, it’s very subtle and gentle to use twice a day.
♥ I really feel like it cleanses and freshens up my skin.
♥ It makes my skin feels smooth, soft and leaves a velvety feel.
♥ I’m not sure if it’s this particular product or my course of skin care, but the redness was reduced and I rarely notice any blemish on my face.

My pet peeves about it is that...
☹ It is quite pricey for 475 Php/100g.
☹ Its tidbits of lavender can be a little messy.

Although I think it would suit all skin types, it would be a great cleanser and daily exfoliator if you have combination to oily skin. 

I’m guessing you love Lush as well, so just let me know what your favorite product from them is?

Thanks for reading! I hope you find this post helpful.

♥, Pin


6 comments:

  1. Yay, just what I needed! This is on my shopping list for the month to buy as I want to try and calm down the redness on my skin. Can't wait to try it out! :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also trying this out at the moment for the same reason. We should compare at the end of this month. What I have noticed though is that your pot is a lot more moist than mine. Mines is very dry and crumbly which can make it hard to create a paste.

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should. That's nice and would be a good comparison/review.

      Why not try to depot a portion and pour some water and leave it for some time to get it moist. Let me know about the result.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. where can i buy this near in binangonan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi po san po pwedeng bumili niyan? Meron po ba sa watsons?

    ReplyDelete